This sabji can be served as a side dish with whole wheat parathas. I use the left-over sabji to make paneer wraps for a healthy breakfast.
Preparation Time : 2 min
Cooking Time : 2 min
Serves : 2
Cabbage (shredded) - 4 cups
Oil - 1 tsp
Soy Sauce - 1 tsp
Tomato Ketchup - 1 tbsp
Chilli Sauce/red chilli powder/green chilies (finely chopped)- to taste
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Fresh Coriander (finely chopped) - 1 tbsp (for the garnish)
- Heat oil in a non-stick deep pan.
- Add cabbage and salt. Saute for 5 min on medium-high flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix and Saute for 2 minutes more.
- Taste the veggie and adjust the seasoning.
- Garnish with coriander and serve.
Tip - The end result should not be completely cooked cabbage, rather it should be crunchy (semi-cooked) and spicy.