Wheat Flour - 1/2 cup
Powder Sugar - 1/4 cup
Desiccated Coconut - 1/4 cup
Fresh Butter (softened) - 1/4 cup
Vanilla Essence - 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1 tbsp
- Mix the butter and sugar and whisk until light and creamy.
- Mix the vanilla essence.
- Add the wheat flour and desiccated coconut to the butter-sugar mixture and prepare a very soft dough. Use milk if required.
- Divide the dough into 12 round balls and shape them as desired (square or round)
- Place them on a baking dish keeping a distance of 1 inch apart from each other.
- Bake the cookies in a pre-heated oven for 15 min at 180˚C.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool down for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool down completely.
- Cookies are soft when taken out from the oven but get firm and crispy after cooling down.
- Store in an air-tight container.
Relish these cookies with tea or coffee. I like to munch-on these cookies any time of the day. I love the aroma of coconut. I love it in cookies and cakes.