Its a low calorie preparation.
Doesn't take much time to prepare.
Onions (sliced vertically)- 3 (medium size)
Capsicum (cut into long thin strips) - 2 (medium size)
Fresh Tomato puree - 4 tbsp
Paneer (cut into long thin strips) - 100 gms
Salt to taste
Corriander Powder - 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a pan/kadai.
2. Add sliced onions and saute till translucent pink.
3. Add capsicums and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add fresh tomato puree and all the seasoning. Mix thoroughly on high flame.
5. Add 1 cup water. Mix. Simmer the flame for 5 minutes after a boil.
6. Add paneer and cook for 1 more minute.
7. Dish is ready to serve!
Serve it hot with chapati or paratha.