Things required :
1 stem glass
Orange Sponge Cake (for the recipe click here)
Fresh Orange Segments (peeled and deseeded)
1. Cut the sponge into 1 inch cubes and place a few of them at the bottom of the glass.
2. Pipe out a generous amount of whipping cream over it to form a layer.
3. Layer the chunks of fresh orange over it.
4. Pipe out whipping cream to make a new layer.
5. Place the cake cubes carefully to make a new layer.
6. Again pipe out whipping cream to form a layer.
7. Lastly place the orange chunks to make the top-most layer.
8. Chill it for atleast 2 hours before serving.
Tips : You can use a readymade sponge cake to keep the procedure simpler.
Variation : Strawberry Trifle. For the recipe, click here.