Coconut Balls in Chocolate Sauce
This is a pudding. Tastes best when served chilled.
Recipe has three steps.
Step 1. Making coconut balls.
Step 2. Making chocolate sauce.
Step 3. Assembling the pudding.
1. For coconut balls -
Milkmaid - 2 tpsb
Coconut powder - 4 tbsp
1. Mix both the ingredients and make 4 balls out of it. Keep aside.
2. For chocolate sauce -
Milk - 1 glass
Sugar - 1 1/2 tsp
Coco powder - 1 tsp
Chocolate powder - 1/2 tsp
Coffee powder - 1/2 tsp
Cornflour - 1 tsp
1. Put milk and sugar in a pan and let it boil.
2. In a bowl take 2 tbsp cold milk and put rest of the ingredients. mix well.
3. Put the prepared mixture into the boiling milk.
4. Let it cook for 4-5 min.keep stirring the mixture.
5. Allow it cool down to the room temprature.
3. Assembling the pudding -
Fresh cream - 1 tbsp
Choco chips - 1 tsp
- Take a long pudding glass ( prefer martini) and set 3-4 coconut balls in it.
- Pour the prepared chocolate sauce over it to cover the coconut balls completely.
- Now pour the fresh cream so that it forms a clear white layer over the chocolate sauce.
- Garnish it with choco chips and pistachio or almond slivers.
- Serve chilled.
Note : the fresh cream used in 3rd step is unsweetened and unbeaten.
Tip : For this recipe you can even use leftover coconut ladoos or leftover coconut barfi.